Corsica has 385 miles of coastline, more than 200 beaches, nature reserves, and mountain retreats. A gentle Mediterranean climate has promoted rich forests of evergreen and protects a wide variety of bird species and several endangered animals. Breathtaking natural landscapes on…
Insert Audio Title Here
10 Hawaiian phrases to learn before you go
- Aloha – Hello. Pronounced a-lo-ha.
- Mahalo – Thank you. Pronounced mah-hah-loh.
- A hui hou – Until we meet again. Pronounced ah-hoo-wee-ho-oo-uu.
- Howzit? – How are you?
- Honu – Green sea turtle. Pronounced hoe-new.
- ‘Ono grinds – Delicious food. Pronounced oh-no grinds.
- Waina – Wine.
- A ‘o ia!