Tahiti, French Polynesia Mutiny on the Bounty Fictional Setting: Few maritime stories capture the imagination as viscerally as the Mutiny on the Bounty. Acting Lieutenant Fletcher Christian set Captain William Bligh and 18 loyalists adrift in HMS Bounty’s open launch after Christian…
Insert Audio Title Here
10 Hawaiian phrases to learn before you go
- Aloha – Hello. Pronounced a-lo-ha.
- Mahalo – Thank you. Pronounced mah-hah-loh.
- A hui hou – Until we meet again. Pronounced ah-hoo-wee-ho-oo-uu.
- Howzit? – How are you?
- Honu – Green sea turtle. Pronounced hoe-new.
- ‘Ono grinds – Delicious food. Pronounced oh-no grinds.
- Waina – Wine.
- A ‘o ia!
How to spot and avoid rental scams Last updated: January 1 When you’re apartment hunting, your focus is typically on finding a great new place in a neighborhood you like. While you may not be on the lookout for a scam,…
Types of Yachts The type of yacht you choose for your luxury charter vacation will shape the experience that you have, so it is important to understand what each charter yacht has to offer before you make a decision. There…